One of the desires of my heart is to become a teacher. When Igrow up I want to be a teacher, I want to teach elementary school. I used to play school with my sister and I was always the teacher while she was the student. Another desire of my heart is to travel the world. I want to go to every country in the world and experience the cultures and to see all the sights. I would love to taste all the different kinds of food and experience just being in a different country almost every week. I probably would not get over jet lag. The third desire of my heart would to become famous! This one is probably the most unlikely of all of them, but these are just desires. I would want to star in a movie and be able to wear teh fabulous clothes that famous people get to. I would love to be famous. These are some of the desires of my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment